Saturday 2 November 2013

Blythe Carry Bag - Nearly Complete

Last night I had a major sewing binge and got most of my Blythe carry bag finished :) Here it is up to last night, modelled by Janie :P


I'm mostly happy with it, though the bit that's annoying me is the ends of the crocheted outer shell. They 'bulge out', and make the bag way to long for the doll, at least another 4 inches over all. 

I think I'm going to get round this by adding a strong board disc to the inside of either end of the bag. I will place a few stitched in the ends to hold the board in place, and hope that that will solve the problem :)

I'm still going to complete this bag - all I'm waiting on is some bag findings for the detachable longer strap, which are coming from China via Ebay :)

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3