Thursday 21 August 2014

BCUK Update


This is the first batch of hats (and a dress set!) I've made for BCUK 2014 in Brighton later this year :)

I hope to have many more hats and bits made up by October, including some new items not available in my Etsy shop, including some 'human' stuff too hehe!

If you are in the Brighton area at the start of October, or indeed the UK, please come and visit me and all the other vendors at BlytheCon UK! I've been keeping a close eye on how things are going with the convention preparation and it is gearing up to be a great day - with vendors, activities, workshops, competitions, a charity raffle and much more. Plus it's in Brighton, which is an amazing town in itself :)

For more info and to book your ticket, please visit the Official BlytheCon UK Website 

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! <3